Ski Mountain Ahorn
The Ahorn offers the optimal slope for every level of ability. Children and beginners can use the 2 conveyor belts (magic carpets) of different lengths. As soon as you can do a snowplough and make some turns you can move further to the training lift, just to glide down the soft Ahorn slope to the 8person chairlift after some more training. Advanced skiers and professionals can let off steam on the Ebenwald chairlift as well as on the Filzenlift (T-bar lift).
mall and big racers can train and compare their times on the permanent racing track at the Filzenalmlift.
The Ahorn downhill slope with its 6 km in lengths and 1.300 m height difference is THE highlight for active winter sportspeople!
The infrastructure at a glance:
- 2 conveyor belts for children & beginners
- 2 platter lifts: traininglift and Filzenamlift
- 1 T-bar lift: Filzenlift
- 1 2person chairlift – DSB Ebenwald
- 1 8person chairlift – 8 SB Ahorn
- 1 permanent racing track with timekeeping
- 1 downhill slope: 6 km, 1.300 m height difference