The Ahornhütte was built by Ernst and Riki Spieß in 1971 as a ski school hut and with love and sensitivity was expanded from Uli and Renate Spieß to a cozy mountain restaurant.
It is easily reachable from the mountain station of the Ahornbahn lift, is situated at the center of the Ahorn mountain, provides a perfect overview of the ski resort and is surrounded by a large sun terrace and cozy balconies.
- Large sun terrace with stunning views
- Excellent food and drinks
- Family and child-friendly infrastructure
- Perfect meeting point for all winter sport athletes
- Cozy snug with surrounding balcony
- Deckchairs for free disposal
- World cup trophy cabinet
- Non smoking hut